Every Saturday, I will be posting one of my favorite recipes I have made recently! Recently, I made Chicken Enchiladas with White Cream Sauce, and I loved it! Check it out below!
- 10 medium flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
Here's What You'll Need to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the shredded chicken with 1 cup of cheese
- Fill tortillas with the mixture above and roll each one up
- Then, place in a greased 9×13 pan
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat
- Then, stir the flour into butter and whisk for 1 minute over heat.
- Add the chicken broth and whisk together. Cook over heat until it’s thick and bubbles up
- Take off heat for 5 minutes and then, add in the sour cream
- Pour mixture over enchiladas and add remaining cheese to top.
- Bake in oven for 20-23 minutes. Then, you'll want to broil for 3 minutes to brown the cheese.
- Let it cool for 2-3 minutes, and then serve and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, I would love to see pictures!