Recently, I made homemade pizza using pizza dough, shredded cheese and pepperoni! It was so stinkin' easy, so check out the receipe below!
- 16 oz. Pizza Dough (you can get them for $1.19 at Trader Joe's or make it from scratch using a bread machine - we have a Breadman Bread Machine to make it from scratch!)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza or pasta sauce (we actually prefer using our favorite pasta sauce!)
- Pepperoni (or whichever topping you like!)
Here's What You'll Need to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Roll out the pizza dough until at desired thickness
- Using a fork (I know, glamorous!), poke several holes in the pizza dough to help while baking in the oven
- Cover pizza crust with pizza or pasta sauce - be as generous as you'd like!
- Add a thick layer of mozzarrella cheese - we love to VERY thorough with this step, but you can add however much you would like based on your preferences
- Sprinkle pepperoni (or other topping) all over the pizza crust
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown (oven times will vary)
If you try this recipe, I would love to see pictures!