Here's what you'll need:
- 4 or 5 Carrots
- 1 Medium or Large Sleeve of Celery (you can sub with lettuce too if you'd like!)
- 2 Large Yellow Onions
- Homemade Bone Broth (or opt for a good one like this one on Amazon.com)
- 2 Pounds of Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pot, add some olive oil to cook your veggies down. Throw in your chopped carrots, celery (or lettuce), and onions to your pot.
- You should cook your veggies until they are softened. Add salt and pepper as it's cooking.
- Then, add your bone broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
- As your broth as coming to a boil, in a KitchenAid Stand Mixer (here is the one I have!), throw in your grass-fed ground beef along with your two eggs.
- Mix the ground beef and eggs for a few minutes until a smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Once your broth comes to a boil, form the ground beef mixture into balls and add 4 to 5 at a time to your boiling pot.
- Place the lid back on, and let it come back to a boil. Then, repeat step 6 as many times as you need to use up all of your ground beef mixture.
- Once you put in your last batch of meatballs into your soup pot, place the lid the back on the pot and let it come to a boil one more time.
Then, serve & enjoy! This is DELICIOUS and a family staple now!