For over a year now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of my grocery shopping trip, I will put a caveat out there! Grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY not only by region, but even from store to store. So, please keep that in mind as I share my grocery savings with you!
I try to stick to a monthly budget of $525 for my family of nine! I hope you all will enjoy seeing my grocery savings and my hope is that it inspires you to save on groceries for your family as well!
Mariano's (Kroger affiliate store - check here to see if you have one near you):
- 3 bags of Private Selection Pasta = $1.50 + B5S$5 promotion = $0.50 each (Reg. $1.99) - check out the post with all the details here
- 2 Blue Bunny Mini Vanilla Swirls = $3.49 + B5$5 promotion = $2.49 each + $1/2 digital coupon (no longer available to clip) = $1.99 each + $1/1 iBotta offer here = $0.99 (Reg. $4.79)
- Gallon of Simple Truth Organic Milk - marked down for $2.99 (Reg. $5.99)
- 3 Noosa Yoghurts - marked down for $0.79 each (Reg. $1.99)
- Almost 4 lbs. of White Flesh peaches - on sale for $0.88 per pound
- Total = I spent $12.46 for everything at Mariano's (normally $35.09)
- 2 Bags of Rice Sticks = $1.39 each
- 2 Dave's Killer Bread Ogranic Bagels - marked down for $1.89 each (Reg. $4.29)
- 2 Bags of Sweet Kale Salad Kits - marked down for $0.50 each (Reg. $2.99)
- 1 Head of Cauliflower on sale for $1.39 (Reg. $3.08)
- 3 Avocados - on sale for $0.69 each (Reg. $1.99)
- Bananas - $0.38 per pound
- Total = I spent $11.96 for everything at Woodman's! (normally $27.08)
ALL Total = I spent $24.42 for Everything! Happy Grocery Shopping!
ALSO, did you miss my post on how YOU can save HUNDREDS on your groceries? Check it out HERE if you missed it!