For over a year now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of my grocery shopping trip, I will put a caveat out there! Grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY not only by region, but even from store to store. So, please keep that in mind as I share my grocery savings with you!
I try to stick to a monthly budget of $700 for my family of nine! I hope you all will enjoy seeing my grocery savings and my hope is that it inspires you to save on groceries for your family as well!
- 2 Core Power Chocolate Protein Drinks - FREE (one for BOGO sale, and one from digital coupon - read my previous post here) - Reg. $4.09
- 1 Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark - FREE with digital coupon (read my post here)
- 2 Banza Shells Chickpea Pasta - marked down for $0.99 each + $0.50/1 iBotta rebate offer = $0.49 (Reg. $3.99)
- 1 Lime - on sale for $0.10 + $0.25 iBotta Rebate Offer (may vary by user) = FREE + $0.15 MM
- 3 Avocados - on sale for $0.49 each + $0.75/3 printable coupon (no longer avaiable) = $0.72 for all three, or $0.24 each!
- 4 Challenge Butters - on sale for $2.99 (Reg. $4.99) + 10% off Butter Personalized Just 4 U coupon + $0.75 Just 4 U Digital Coupon = $2.50 each
- Total = I spent $11.81 for everything at Jewel-Osco (normally $42.13)
ALL Total = I spent $11.81 for EVERYTHING! Happy Grocery Shopping!
ALSO, did you miss my post on how YOU can save HUNDREDS on your groceries? Check it out HERE if you missed it!