For over a year now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of my grocery shopping trip, I will put a caveat out there! Grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY not only by region, but even from store to store. So, please keep that in mind as I share my grocery savings with you!
I try to stick to a monthly budget of $700 for my family of nine! I hope you all will enjoy seeing my grocery savings and my hope is that it inspires you to save on groceries for your family as well!
- 5 Dozen Organic Free Range Eggs - marked down for $0.50 each (Reg. $4.99)
- Tropicana Pineapple Limeade - marked down for $0.79 (Reg. $2.99)
- Two Good Plain Greek Yogurt - marked down for $0.99 (Reg. $5.59)
- 2 Stonyfield Organic Kids Yogurt Tubes - marked down for $0.99 each (Reg. $3.69)
- 6 Organic Avocados - on sale for $0.33 each (Reg. $1.69)
- 4 Organic Cucumbers - on sale for $0.50 each (Reg. $1.49)
- Organic Zucchini - on sale for $0.49 per pound (Reg. $1.49/lb.)
- 2 Organic Honeycrisp Apples 3 lb. Bags - on sale for $2.50 (Reg. $5.89)
- Organic On the Vine Tomatoes - $1.69 per pound
- 2 Sleeves of Organic Celery - on sale for $2.49 each (Reg. $3.99)
- Leek - $0.79
- Total = I spent $30.32 for everything at Woodman's (normally $84.76)
ALL Total = I spent $30.32 for EVERYTHING! Happy Grocery Shopping!
ALSO, did you miss my post on how YOU can save HUNDREDS on your groceries? Check it out HERE if you missed it!