For almost two years now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of THIS particular grocery shopping trip, keep in mind that grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY from store to store. In today's grocery haul, I ordered from Imperfect Foods that sources lots of organic (perfect for our family!) and conventional produce (plus other grocery items) for up to 30% off the regular grocery store prices.
What I love is that Imperfect Foods saves lots of produce that would otherwise be passed over by grocery stores because of cosmetic imperfections, discounted by manufacturers, part of a surplus of inventory, or short-coded. These items are guaranteed to be fresh and nutritious despite these other reasons!
I hope you enjoy seeing what I scored in today's grocery haul!
- 3 lbs. of Organic Carrots for $2.97
- 6 ct. Organic Avocados for $5.97
- 3 lbs. of Organic Brussels Sprouts for $8.97
- 3 lbs. of Organic Yellow Onion for $2.97
- 2 ct. Organic Limes for $0.79
- 4 ct. Organic Bell Peppers for $5.98
- 2 lbs. of Organic Sweet Potatoes for $2.98
- 4 ct. Organic Celery for $5.96
- 6 lbs. of Organic Zucchini for$10.14
- 2 WTRMLN WTR - Watermelon Tart Cherry Cold Pressed Juice for $2.98
- 2WTRMLN WTR - Watermelon Ginger Lemon Cold Pressed Juice for $2.98
- 8 lbs. of Imperfect Foods - 85% Lean 100% Grass-Fed Ground Beef for$47.92
- I used the coupon code 'THIRTY%' for 30% off my first order and shipping was FREE on orders over $60 & Paid ONLY $72!