When people think of healthy, clean, and organic products, I know many people gravitate towards getting a Costco membership! Personally, my family has a membership to both Costco AND Sam's Club, so we know there are perks to both stores!
HOWEVER, I want to shed light on how many healthy items Sam's Club actually does have! I hope that this helps those of you that might ONLY have a Sam's Club near you, and still want to save BIG on healthy groceries! (Not to mention that Sam's Club's annual membership is $15 cheaper than Costco's annual membership!)
AND my FAVORITE Sam's Club Membership deal is BACK! Through July 31st, join Sam's Club for $45 - and within 72 hours, you'll receive an instant savings offer for $45 off your next purchase! And, it's good on ANYTHING! Sam's Club ran this promotion last year, and I took advantage of it! This is the BEST offer on a Sam's Club membership that they have ever offered! Click HERE to snag it now!
Alright... keep reading, if you wanna see what my favorite healhty items are to purchase at Sam's Club...
- Member's Mark Shelled Walnuts 3-lb. Bag = $12.44 ($4.15/lb.)
- Nature Nate's Organic Raw & Unfiltered Honey 40 oz. = $12.98
- Blue Diamond Almond Flour 3-lb. Bag = $13.44 ($4.48/lb.)
- Member's Mark Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 56 oz. = $9.88
- Member's Mark Organic EVOO Marinara Sauce 3-Pack = $5.34
- Member's Mark Organic Strawberries 3-lb. Bag = $7.48 ($2.49/lb.)
- Member's Mark Almond Butter 24 oz. = $7.98
- Member's Mark Organic Blueberries 3-lb. Bag = $8.98 ($2.99/lb.)
- Member's Mark Organic Maple Syrup 32 oz. = $10.28
- Member's Mark Whole Almonds 3-lb. Bag = $11.93 ($3.98/lb.)
I would LOVE to know.. what are YOUR Favorite Go-to Healthy Items to Buy at Sam's Club? Plus, don't forget to click HERE to snag your FREE 1-year Sam's Club Membership NOW - Before July 31st!