For over a year now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of my grocery shopping trip, I will put a caveat out there! Grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY not only by region, but even from store to store. So, please keep that in mind as I share my grocery savings with you!
I try to stick to a monthly budget of $600 for my family of nine! I hope you all will enjoy seeing my grocery savings and my hope is that it inspires you to save on groceries for your family as well!
- 6 Organic Pasture-Raised Eggs - marked down for $0.50 each (Reg. $4.99)
- 2 Rice Sticks - $1.39 each
- Almost 3 lbs. of Roma Tomatoes - on sale for $0.89 per pound
- Almost 4 lbs. of Zucchini - on sale for $0.59 per pound
- Green Beans - on sale for $0.69 per pound
- 2 Cucumbers - on sale for $0.59 each
- 1 Sleeve of Organic Celery - on sale for $1.49 (Reg. $2.99)
- Over 2 lbs. of Organic Green Grapes - on sale for $1.79 per pound
- 1 Organic Romaine Hearts 3-Pk. - on sale for $1.99 (Reg. $4.49)
- 1 Bag of Organic Gala Apples 3 lb. - on sale for $2 (Reg. $4.99)
- Bananas - $0.39 per pound
- Total = I spent $18.93 for everything at Woodman's! (normally $63.92)
ALL Total = I spent $18.93 for EVERYTHING! Happy Grocery Shopping!
ALSO, did you miss my post on how YOU can save HUNDREDS on your groceries? Check it out HERE if you missed it!