For over a year now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of my grocery shopping trip, I will put a caveat out there! Grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY not only by region, but even from store to store. So, please keep that in mind as I share my grocery savings with you!
I try to stick to a monthly budget of $650 for my family of nine! I hope you all will enjoy seeing my grocery savings and my hope is that it inspires you to save on groceries for your family as well!
- 25-Pound Bag of Jasmine Rice = $16.89
- Three packages of Kirkland Signature Brats 3.5 lb. - on clearance for $3.97 each (Reg. $8.99)
- Taylor Farms Organic Mediterranean Crunch Salad Kit 24 oz. on sale for $3.99 (Reg. $5.99)
- Sucker Punch Gourmet Pickles 2-Pack on clearance for $2.97 ($18 on Amazon.com)
- 2 Lotus Biscoff Cookies 35.2 oz. on sale for $4.79 each (Reg. $6.99)
- Organic Green Seedless Grapes 4-lb. = $7.99
- Total = I spent $54.51 for everything at Costco (normally $89.82)
- 10 Bags of Kettle Brand Chips = $0.99 each with digital coupon here (limit 5 per card) + used $1/2 printable coupons (no longer available) = $6 (Reg. $2.99 each)
- Total = I spent $6.08 for everything at Mariano's (normally $29.90)
- Over 13 pounds of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - on sale for $0.99/lb. (Reg. $3.99/lb.)
- Total = I spent $13.29 for everything at Jewel-Osco (normally $52.86)
ALL Total = I spent $73.88 for EVERYTHING! Happy Grocery Shopping!
ALSO, did you miss my post on how YOU can save HUNDREDS on your groceries? Check it out HERE if you missed it!