Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
*Grated Parmesan Cheese
*Seasoned Bread Crumbs
*Chicken Breast Tenderloin
*1 Egg White
How to make it...
1. Cut Chicken Breast Tenderloins into 1/2 inch strips
2. Pour 1 egg white with 2 teaspoons of water into a bowl
3. Mix desired amount of cheese and bread crumbs into a separate bowl
4. Dip Chicken strips into egg white mixture
5. Cover Chicken strips with cheesy bread crumb mix
6. Place on foil-covered baking pan
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 Degrees
8. Take off pan to cool a bit, and enjoy!