Now, you can redeem rebates on multiples of the same item on the same receipt using the iBotta app. To find out if a rebate supports multiple redemptions, just see if the fine print below the rebate states: "May be redeemed up to X times per receipt".
For example: If the rebate states "May be redeemed up to 2 times per receipt", you can claim rebate credit for up to 2 items per receipt.
How Multiples Work:
- Once you have added your new rebate, please review the rebate details for quantity limit. After purchasing your items within the quantity limit, you’re ready to redeem:
- Step 1: Select the “Redeem” button from the navigation bar and select your retailer.
- Step 2: Capture your receipt. Tap finish.
- Step 3: Select the rebates you’ve purchased items for.
- Step 4: Tap the plus (+) or minus (-) icon to adjust your quantity. Scan barcodes if necessary.
- Step 5: Proceed with remaining rebates and submit your receipt for review.
If a rebate that offers multiple redemptions is associated with a bonus, please know that those multiple redemptions will only count as one official redemption towards a bonus.
Click HERE to join iBotta NOW!