Every Tuesday, I will be posting one of my favorite treat recipes I have tried recently! Yesterday, I made peanut butter cookies, and they were absolutely delicious! I adapted this recipe from here, so be sure to check it out!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl. Then, beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Then, stir into butter mixture.
- Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Take the dough out, and roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes, and then enjoy!
If you try this recipe, I would love to see pictures!