Here's what you'll need...
- Milk (any kind - fat free, 2%, whole, etc.)
- Berries (any kind - strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- Crushed Ice
- Peel one banana, break it into small pieces and add to the blender
- Add 1/2 Cup of Berries of your choice to the blender
- Add 1/3 Cup of Crushed to the blender
- Add 1/3 Cup of Milk of your choice to the blender
- Blend until all contents are fully crushed
- Pour into any cup, and enjoy!
This recipe is super easy to make and perfect for a hot summer day! You can personalize with any kind of berries & milk you'd like! My personal favorite is the classic strawberry banana smoothie... which one is your favorite? Be sure to share photos your completed smoothies with me!