For over a year now, I have been sharing my grocery savings and hauls over on my Instagram (if you're not following me - head over HERE to do so... what are you waiting for?! I post plenty of things over there that I don't necessarily share over here on the blog and vice versa!)
Before I get into the details of my grocery shopping trip, I will put a caveat out there! Grocery deals and savings vary GREATLY not only by region, but even from store to store. So, please keep that in mind as I share my grocery savings with you!
I try to stick to a monthly budget of $650 for my family of nine! I hope you all will enjoy seeing my grocery savings and my hope is that it inspires you to save on groceries for your family as well!
Mariano's (Kroger affiliate store - check here to see if you have one near you):
- 10 Boxes of KIND Simple Crunch Bars - FREE after iBotta & Kroger Cash Back (check out my post here) - Reg. $3.49
- 5 McCormick Grill Mates Seasonings - $0.79 each with digital coupon here (Reg. $2.49)
- Kroger brand Pasta - marked down for $0.49 (Reg. $1.19)
- Stonyfield Organic Yogurt - on sale for $3.59 + used $1/1 printable coupon here = $2.59 + $1/1 iBotta Offer (limit 5) + $1/1 Kroger Cash Back Offer (limit 5) = $0.59
- 1 Box of Croissants 10 ct. - marked down for $2.49 (Reg. $4.99)
- 1 Box of Croissants 4 ct. - marked down for $1.29 (Reg. $2.99)
- 5 Danimals Yogurt Smoothies 6 ct. - $0.99 each with digital coupon here (Reg. $3.29)
- Total = I spent $14.09 for everything at Mariano's (normally $77.26)
- 2 Boxes of Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites Graham Crackers - FREE with "Word of the Day" Promotion (Reg. $5.49)
- Total = I spent $0 for everything at Jewel-Osco (normally $10.98)
ALL Total = I spent $14.09 for EVERYTHING! Happy Grocery Shopping!
ALSO, did you miss my post on how YOU can save HUNDREDS on your groceries? Check it out HERE if you missed it!