This morning, it was just me, myself, and I... practicing my self-care tips (I posted about here) last week, and gosh, do I feel refreshed doing what gives me joy!
I hit up Costco this morning before I hit up the mall and the gym, and scored some fantastic deals! Check out to see what I scored today - everything for UNDER $71!
- Taylor Farms Organic Mediterranean Crunch Salad Kit 24 oz. on sale for $3.99 (Reg. $5.99)
- Rana Skillet Gnocchi Kit on sale for $5.99 (Reg. $8.49)
- Sucker Punch Gourmet Pickles 2-Pack on clearance for $2.97 ($18 on Amazon.com)
- Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Bread 3-Pack for $6.59 + $2 iBotta Offer (limit 5) = $4.59 (that makes each loaf only $1.53! My local grocery store sells ONE loaf for $3.99!)
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates 48 ct. on sale for $8.99 (Reg. $12.69)
- Certified Angus Beef Steakhouse Tri Tip on clearance for $2.97 per pound (Reg. $5.99/lb.)
- Lotus Biscoff Cookies 35.2 oz. on sale for $4.79 (Reg. $6.99)
- Organic Red Seedless Grapes 4 lb. for $7.99
- Annie's Organic Fruit Snacks 42-Pack on sale for $7.99 (Reg. $11.59)
- OXO SoftWorks 3-Piece Pop Canister Set on clearance for $12 (Reg. $19.99)
- TOTAL = I spent $70.98 for everything! That's pretty awesome considering normally everything would've cost $116.32!