- Choose your cashier wisely. Make sure they look willing to complete your coupon-filled transaction.
- Don't lose your coupons. The worst thing that can happen is to lose all your coupons that you worked super hard to find, clip, and organize. Stay organized.
- Try installing coupon printers on multiple coupons to maximize coupon limits. This will allow you to print 2 times or 3 times the amount of coupons you could print if you only printed from one computer.
- Occasionally, sort through your coupons to discard expired ones. Keep everything up to date.
- Double check your receipt after checkout. If anything is wrong or a coupon wasn't taken off properly, go over to customer service right away.
- Dealing with customer service can be frustrating, just be polite and explain the deal carefully.
- Count the number of coupons you plan on using in a transaction, and match them on the receipt.
- Read the cashier's face. If he or she appears to not be in the mood for coupons, make sure to extra-carefully review your receipt because he or she will probably not care for a missed coupon.
- Be polite, precise, and punctual with your coupons and deals, and all will be well!
- Happy Couponing!!
All about Me
Hey, it's Jane - I'm 20 years old, and I started this deals blog back in May 2014. I love saving money, and I hope you do too, cause you're in the perfect place. Enjoy!
Be sure to follow Dapper Deals on Instagram & Twitter for the best deals!