- If you are a regular Target shopper, start simple by downloading the Target Cartwheel app. If you need to purchase something, just scan the barcode. If there's a matching offer, it'll pop up. Saving some money is better than none, and this is how to start!
- Get rebate apps such as Ibotta, Checkout 51, or SavingStar. Many of these apps offer instant rebates on everyday products like milk, eggs, and produce! Usually, all you have to do is scan your products and receipt and you're done!
- Try Shopkicking - this isn't a couponing or rebate app. You walk-in to stores or scan items around a store and instantly receive kicks. You can save up your kicks for store gift cards, and I promise you, these add up fast! PLUS, Shopkicking is like a scavenger hunt, which can be super fun!
- If you like shopping at Walmart, this is super easy as you barely have to do any work! Just purchase your items like normal, scan your receipt, and Walmart's new system - Savings Catcher - will scan all the local ads to see if there are any lower prices. If there are, it will instantly give you the difference in a Walmart gift card.
- Printable coupons are probably the trickiest, but CAN be done! You can use a variety of coupon databases to search for a particular item for a matching coupon. Just remember that most store policies are one Manufacturer coupon and one Store coupon per item!
- Once you get the hang on Manufacturer coupons, you can pile on some store coupons! My best suggestion is getting very comfortable with one store before adding more stores!
I hope these tips can help you get into couponing with ease! It may be overwhelming, but coupons will help you save SO MUCH in the long run! Once you get comfortable with an app or store, you can build your knowledge on other stores and get your couponing on! And... always remember to have fun while you're at it :)