- If you're using coupons, make sure to use your Target Coupons before your Manufacturer coupons. This will reduce the amount of tax you pay. The remainder of your purchase before Manufacturer coupons, but after Target coupons is the price at which the tax is calculated.
- Always check a product for a Cartwheel offer by simply scanning the barcode on the item. It will list all offers applicable to the product.
- Look for clearance items on end caps at the beginning of each week.
- Scan the product before going to check out to double check the price in case it was misplaced (help quicken the check-out process).
- Hand the cashier the coupons in the order you want them to be scanned. Some will be stubborn, but be polite and persistent for it to be done this way. This will help you save money.
- Make sure you're subscribed to getting Target Mobile coupons for great deals that not only help you save money, but also save the trees!
- Typically, you can only print Target Coupons twice before you are no longer allowed to. If you have more than one computer at home, install the Target Catalina Printer on all of them to print more coupons!
All about Me
Hey, it's Jane - I'm 19 years old, and I started this deals blog back in May 2014. I love saving money, and I hope you do too, cause you're in the perfect place. Enjoy!
Be sure to follow Dapper Deals on Instagram & Twitter for the best deals!