- 1. You'll need two boxes of Jell-O: Strawberry Red & Berry Blue
- These boxes are on sale for $1 each at Target. Plus, redeem a 20% Cartwheel offer, making each box only $0.80 (expires in TWO days)! Also, these are the bigger boxes, so you're really getting a good deal!
- Just follow the instructions on the box to create your jello
- After it has been in the refrigerator for about 4 hours, take it out and cut it into medium-sized cubes
- Mix the red and blue jello together in a large bowl
- If you want, top it off with some mini marshmallows for the extra Patriotism :)
- Enjoy this super easy, but delicious treat! Happy Early 4th of July!
Here's a SUPER easy Dapper DIY for you all! Plus, I'll tell you about a deal so you can save money on your ingredients!
All about Me
Hey, it's Jane - I'm 19 years old, and I started this deals blog back in May 2014. I love saving money, and I hope you do too, cause you're in the perfect place. Enjoy!
Be sure to follow Dapper Deals on Instagram & Twitter for the best deals!